Friday, September 25, 2009

I am Nuts (and Cookies)

After spending the last two years working in the Membership Department at Girl Scouts, I had been looking around for a new challenge. When our Director of Product Sales resigned, I thought it was the perfect opportunity for a job change. It all happened pretty quickly, and, before I knew it, I was in charge of nut and cookies sales. I didn't realize there would be a literal transfer of power between the two Cookie Queens but, on her last day, Sharon bequeathed her Cookie Queen crown and wand to me. Coincidentally, I just happened to be wearing my Girl Scout Cookies T-shirt that day! Perfect...

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Best. Picture. Ever. :)

- Molly

Unknown said...

Does this mean that you're my link to free Thin Mints? I'm sure there are boxes that are damaged but the cookies are perfectly fine...


Chrissi

Audra said...

I love that you have a big office! You look like you have all the answers now. Love ya!

Jim and Claire said...

Your first task is to create a plan for the sale of girl scout cookies in London, please. Thank you!