Sunday, June 8, 2014

Annual Birthday Challenge for Charity 45k Run!

Yes, it is that time of year again!  Please support three great charities as I celebrate my birthday with my fourth annual Birthday Challenge for Charity. This year, I will be running 45 kilometers (almost 28 miles) and gratefully accepting donations on behalf of Doctors Without Borders, the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society, and the PKD Foundation.  One hundred percent of donations go straight to these organizations, and we also personally make a donation.  No donation is too small (or too big;), last year we raised almost $1600 with donations from $5 to $500! Usually, I divide the donations equally but if you feel strongly about one organization, just let me know.  And, if you need a receipt for tax purposes, again, just let me know.   Please use the PayPal donation button below (you don't need to have a PayPal account). And, if you happen to be wary of online donations, we also accept cash or checks!  Message me if you need my NEW address. 

No comments: