Monday, February 2, 2009

BLISS!!!!

STEELERS WIN!!!!!

Wow! What a game! Yesterday, watching the game, I thought I might just have a heart attack. It is amazing how ramped up one can become watching a big game. I was totally freaking out in the fourth quarter when that evil Kurt Warner was marching down the field. But, in the end, all was well.

So, my plan for the next nine months or so (until October) is to wear my Phillies and Steelers gear as much as possible. Because, I am pretty sure that it will never be this good again!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm thinking of buying a home defibrillator......what a game! Our neighborhood errupted in fireworks and our kids were in the driveway banging pots and pans.

Today's the parade...and it goes right past my office - talk about bliss!!

I love Hines Ward - Holmes has never been one of my favorites - too many personal issues and the Rooneys typically don't put up with that. However, after Sunday, he can keep doing whatever he does (although I wouldn't advise driving a new SUV through the Hill District with drugs)!

Jack Lambert will still always be my hero!

Chrissi

Anonymous said...

Yeah, that game was almost TOO exciting. During the fourth quarter I was so nervous I thought I might throw up! But it ended the way we wanted, so all the gut-wrenching suspense was worth it. Yay, Steelers!!!

The Mize of Texas said...

I was cheering for you. Congratulations!

Jim and Claire said...

I'm sorry, but as a Cleveland Browns fan (more in theory than in practice, as I really don't understand or care about football, but my Aunt and grandparents are die hard fans and I grew up thinking Bernie Kosar--sp??--was some sort of national hero)I am obliged to say boo hiss because the Steelers are the number one enemy. But mostly I didn't care if they won or lost. So I'm glad you're happy!